March 7, 2011

Nannygoat!

While one of the highlights of my weekend was a massage and facial at Bernard's Spa, there's not much about it that is blog worthy- and lucky for you there are no pictures of the event.  So instead I'm going to tell you about a wonderful hole in the wall shop, Nannygoat Antiques, that Lily and I went to on Saturday!  Lil discovered it a while ago, but since they are only open once a month for about three days at a time, it was difficult for us to find a time to check it out.  I'm so glad we finally made it!  It's run by three older women who just love to hunt for vintage and antique stuff, and aren't out to make a huge profit so the prices were really reasonable.   I got a few great little treasures! Like this antique kerosene jar...

 

...and this bird's eye view print of Philadelphia from Paris...
 

...and this too! I had been thinking of getting one of these for a while, but I like the authenticity of the actual ward map...
  

Now I just need to find frames...

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Love that Phili print. Such a great find! Thanks for your comment today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Nannygoats and their wonderful unique finds!!!

    ReplyDelete